This position is to support and co-lead the education initiatives of the Centre, to teach and design workshops/classes on regulatory science that sustain the relevance of the Centre’s activities.
· Collaborator and Co-lead on education team to advance the education initiatives
· Lead efforts to implement ways to improve regulatory capabilities of the region through education, teaching , communication, and Communities of Practice
· Participate in Curriculum Committee and contribute to and guide the design of learning materials and delivery of CoRE executive workshops
· Provide guidance to communications team to ensure our findings are disseminated in an impactful manner
· Collaboration with the Centre’s education initiatives to implement recommendations
· Contribute to the Centre’s applied research initiative and publication/presentation of research outcomes/recommendations.
· PhD in biomedical sciences; public health or the social sciences will be considered
· Experience in educational approaches and teaching courses at a graduate level
· Relevant experience in the designing, conducting and analysing of healthcare studies, or analysis of healthcare policies (including needs/ market/ landscape analyses)
· Track record of publications and/or presentations will be an advantage
· Experience in communication and implementation of scientific findings will be an advantage
· Knowledge of health product regulation will be an added advantage
· Proficient in designing education initiatives and conducting qualitative studies
· Effective articulation of study outcomes and recommendations