You will be responsible for recruiting teaching faculty for the University. This would include performing targeted search using social media platforms, organizing career events and supporting end-to-end recruitment process.
· Responsible for recruiting teaching faculty for the University.
· Handling career events, performing targeted search using social media platforms such as LinkedIn to source for teaching faculty and building a pipeline of interested candidates with a potential fit with the University.
· Supporting the end-to-end recruitment process, which includes activities such as job advertising, interview arrangements, preparing salary proposals, and onboarding arrangements.
· Preparing monthly recruitment performance reports/statistics for the Faculty Talent Acquisition Team.
· Tracking appointment expiry dates, working with the Office of the Provost to determine renewal status, drafting appointment letters and announcements, and updating of SAP system and internal reports.
· Other projects as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in HR or a business-related field
· At least 2-5 years of full-time work experience in a relevant role
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Must be IT savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PPT etc.)
· Experience in using social media recruitment platforms, organizing career events and working with recruiters